This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Disclaimers and Other Important Stuff To Know About This Site:
- Please note that if you require legal or tax advice for any purpose, please contact your lawyer or accountant (which is someone OTHER THAN ME) as soon as possible.
- Materials on this website have been prepared for informational purposes only and do not constitute advertising, a solicitation, or legal advice. Transmission of the materials and information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not rely upon this information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a licensed attorney in the reader’s state. The information contained in this website is provided only as general information that may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete. JERRYCHACON.COM and its primary author expressly disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
- You may send me email. However, you should not send me confidential or sensitive information via email because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. JERRYCHACON.COM and its primary author do not wish to (and SHALL NOT) represent anyone in respect of any matter (legal or otherwise).
- JERRYCHACON.COM does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
- The contents of this website do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer or any other person. My employer and its personnel are not affiliated with this blog in any way.
It is jerrychacon.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
a) Website Visitors
Like most website operators, jerrychacon.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. jerrychacon.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. jerrychacon.com’s purpose in collecting the above described information is to better understand how jerrychacon.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, jerrychacon.com releases the above described information to the public.
b) Persons Posting Comments on, or Registering to Write for, the jerrychacon.com Blog
Certain visitors to jerrychacon.com’s websites choose to interact with jerrychacon.com in ways that require jerrychacon.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that jerrychacon.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask persons posting comments to a post at jerrychacon.com to provide a website url and an email address – but there is no requirement that either be provided (or that either be valid). Such information, if made available by the visitor posting comments, may be used to further discussions on jerrychacon.com. Those who register to write for jerrychacon.com are required to provide a valid email address for their registration to be completed. Persons are generally not free to register themselves and registration is neither required nor encouraged.